"I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts," Pace said in an interview with the newspaper. "I do not believe the United States is well served by a policy that says it is okay to be immoral in any way."A few things I think are immoral:
- Waging war based on less-than-exhaustive "research" and in many cases, flat out lies.
- Making major assumptions about the aftermath of the war and as a result, doing very little, if any, post-war planning.
- Not providing troops who have volunteered to fight appropriate body armor.
- Not supporting fellow soldiers (especially other generals) who give their honest assessments about troop needs before the war and are fired.
- Torture, obviously torture. I mean, I can't believe I even have to put it on the list.
- Walter Reed
- Sending injured soldiers back to Iraq.
- Killing between 58,000 and 600,000 Iraqis.